- Contribute to a better understanding of Africa’s needs in terms of producing food for its population
- Examine the role of Africa’s & Europe’s private sectors in accelerating Africa’s agro-industrial development
- Showcase successful PPP practices (private-public partnership) that contribute to a sustainable growth
- Strengthening the linkages alongside the supply chain in the agro-food Industry
- Matching the demands from Africa with worldwide offers
- Create better environment conditions to transfer successful experiences
Reference: Preliminary Programme
Established in 1992 in Brussels, Belgium, EMRC is an international association composed of a vast network of entrepreneurs, financiers, consultants and officials coming from some 100 countries. EMRC’s core activity is the organisation of business events, economic missions and targeted business-development services. These activities are focused on supporting new global trends to achieve sustainability in Africa’s private sector.