The International Society of Organic Argicultural Research organised in Modena, Italy, June 17 and 18, 2008.
The congres allowed researchers and other organic stakeholders to update their knowledge on specific areas of expertise and to identify bottlenecks and research needs.
- Discussion on the importance of collective marketing actions in organic farming
- Identification of differences among different market environments and continents
- Overview on the state-of-the-art on factors limiting / enabling (organic) farmers to pool ideas, experiences and capital
- Outline on possible support strategies
- Identification of further research need
- Enhancing Organic Agriculture Research in Africa - Dr. Charles Ssekyewa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organic farming in the Amazon and Sustainability - Maria Aico Watanabe, email@example.com
During the workshop the book was presented: ‘Research in Organic Agriculture in the Tropics and Subtropics’.