AERC will convene an International Conference on Climate Change and Economic Development as part of its 20th Anniversary activities. For presentation at the conference, papers are invited in the following areas:
1. Climate Change , Poverty, Income Distribution and Labour Market Issues
2. Climate Change, Macroeconomic Policies, Investment and Growth
3. Climate Change, Finance and Resource Mobilization
4. Climate Change, Trade and Regional Integration
5. Political Economy and Sectoral Issues in Climate Change and Economic Development
Papers will ultimately be published as the proceedings of the conference. The papers should be in English and should not exceed 15,000 words in length. Anyone with relevant experience and credentials in the topic area is invited to submit their work. Papers should be submitted to ON OR BEFORE 15 AUGUST 2008.